Helping Clients Get It Right!
with Niki Tudge & Louise Stapleton-Frappell
CEUs PPAB 2. IAABC 2, CCPDT 2
As professional dog trainers and behaviour consultants, we know that training a dog requires a combination of knowledge and mechanical skills; after all, dog training is a hands-on project. We also recognise that there are several ways to train a dog, lots of different methods, and many conflicting and varied philosophies about how training should be approached. So, let’s learn the important concepts that can help us to help our clients in a fun and easy way.
In this webinar we will review what we believe are the Top Ten Knowledge Concepts that as professional trainers we need to transfer to our clients in support of, and as a foundation to the key skills we teach them.
Key Topics Covered
- How to help clients make the best decision in choosing a dog trainer. We know that training a dog requires a combination of knowledge and mechanical skills; after all, dog training is a hands-on project.
- How your skill training programmes can be supported with the necessary concept knowledge to help you help your clients train their dogs
- How to communicate to clients why we use +R training methods amongst all the conflicting and varied philosophies out there
- Learn how to make it easy for your clients to choose you as a professional dog trainer, these 10 recordings can be used on your website, social media or in emails to promote the Top-Ten Knowledge Concepts.
- Learn how these concepts can also be used to support lesson plans, homework emails and the transfer of important knowledge.
- How the supportive eBook can be used to promote your services and your philosophy to potential clients and those who have signed up for class
With registration of this webinar, you will receive a code to download the following:
- 1 x 24 page eBook detailing each concept. This can be used on your website or forwarded to your clients
- 1 x PDF of the full colour PowerPoint slides
- 10 Individual Video Files
These are your ten individual short video files. They are not branded and can be used however you need in support of your training programmes and business growth
#1 Your Best Decision
#2 +R Rocks
#3 “No!” isn’t a Behavior.
#4 Management for Success
#5 You’ve Got It
#6 Your Training Gear
#7 The Training Steps
#8 What Will You Name It?
#10 Practice Makes Perfect!
About Your Presenters
Niki Tudge M.B.A, PCBC-A, CDBC, CDTNiki is a certified in dog and people training and has spent the last 18 years teaching dogs and people across many disciplines. Niki is a certified Six Sigma Black Belt which gives her a unique perspective to training and teaching people. To ensure each person learns and effectively trains their dog, Niki uses her skills and experience as a Six Sigma Black Belt working in data analysis to baseline, monitor, chart and analyse the training process and its results. Data and statistics are used to baseline, track and improve changes in behaviour and processes. When these skills are collectively grouped together it makes for a very fun, scientific and strategic approach to training and behaviour change.
Niki is the President and Founder of The Pet Professional Guild, DogNostics Career Center and The DogSmith, Dog Training and Pet Care Licensing. Niki also serves as the President for Doggone safe.
Louise Stapleton-Frappell B.A. Hons, PCT- A, PCBC-A, CAP3, CTDI, DN-FSG, DN-CPCT, CWRI
Louise is a Partner and Faculty Member of DogNostics Career Center and Board Member of The Pet Professional Guild. Membership manager of The Pet Professional Guild British Isles and Regional Coordinator of Doggone Safe in Spain, Louise has constantly built on her knowledge and furthered her education in the field of force-free, rewards based, science-based pet training. The creator of the DogNostics’ Dog Trainer Certification Programme, Louise has presented at conferences internationally and has gained a reputation for expertly teaching and training humans and canines at her own establishment, The DogSmith of Estepona, in Southern Spain, where she offers a wide range of both group and private classes and pet dog services.